Bonus Value Pack Plus
***Product Not Subject to Further Discount***
New Great Value –“Extra Bonus Value Pack”
The Bonus Value Pack Plus is designed for Caravanners, Campers and others who want a bulk multipurpose pack that covers the use of the Ezy Anchors in the hard red and gravelly dirt of the Outback and also sandy loam soils such as Coastal Caravan parks.
Comprises 3 x Starter Pack and a Bonus Canvas Tent Peg Bag and Stubby Cooler
- 24 x Ezy Anchors
- 12 x 200mm Long Outback Screws
- 12 x 280mm Long Coastal Screws
- 2 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1x Torx T50 L Key
- 1 x Canvas Tent Peg Bag
- 1x Stubby Cooler
These packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia.
We thank you for your purchase and wish you many years of happy use of your Ezy Anchors!
**Ezy Anchor supports Australian Business and Jobs**
*We cannot accept responsibility for damage and injuries caused by misuse.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete
*In the event of a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
**Remember to regularly charge your drill or impact driver battery.
Great product, easy to fit, excellent rope tensioner, will be buying a few more double pole tensioners for awning extension. Excellent product and delivery time to a site in caravan park Mackay Qld
Great product, delivered quickly.
Hi Ezy Anchor. We have not been able to uses them yet . As NSW is in lockdown.
All completed well.
Arrived as described.
And pack looks great
Used my Ezy Anchors for the first time over a recent Easter camping trip where we endured over a week straight of torrential rain and gale force winds - the Ezy Anchors didn't budge and kept everything sade and secure. Easy to install and remove and so fast. Just awesome.