Caravan Starter Pack
Now packed with even more value for Caravaners!
The Caravan Starter Pack is designed for Caravaners for use in the hard red and gravelly dirt of the Outback and also sandy loam soils.
- 8 x Ezy Anchors
- 4 x Coastal pegs at 280mm long
- 4 x Outback pegs at 200mm long
- 1 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1x Torx T50 Manual removal L key
- 2 x Caravan Double Guy Ropes with Velcro straps, stainless clips, trace springs, cleats and reflective double braided polyester rope
- 1 x Ezy Anchor Canvas tent peg bag with zip pocket
These packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia.
We thank you for your purchase and wish you many years of happy use of your Ezy Anchors!
**Ezy Anchor supports Australian Business and Jobs**
*We cannot accept responsibility for damage and injuries caused by misuse.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete
*In the event of a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
**Remember to regularly charge your drill or impact driver battery.
Great product delivered on time in a handy travel bag I can see why it’s called EZY because it is easy to use and a quality product
Loved how easy it was to setup, so quick and easy. Best product, have been telling everyone to get them, for their Vans
I was very apprehensive in buying these, even bought the plastic ones highly rated - until I realised that you will not always drill into grass or sand and that majority of the time it’ll be hard compact ground - these have performed flawlessly - the build quality is just off the charts, it doesn’t look like much in pictures but boy when you get it and see it in flesh you understand the price of this item. I cannot recommend this enough and I’m a person that hates writing reviews, but had to for this one!!
Best product ever
Best little investment made to make life so much easier. We had 60km/h winds and the awing held well.