The Outback Pack is designed for those who spend the majority of their time travelling within Australia and away from the Coastal soils, it is designed for areas such as The Far Outback and Centre of Australia. It is designed for the hard red dirt and gravelly surfaces found in these areas.
- 6 x Ezy Anchors
- 6 x 200mm Long Screws
- 1 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1 x Calico Storage Bag
These packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia.
We thank you for your purchase and wish you many years of happy use of your Ezy Anchors!
**Ezy Anchor supports Australian Business and Jobs**
*We cannot accept responsibility for damage and injuries caused by misuse.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete
*In the event of a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
**Remember to regularly charge your drill or impact driver battery.
We needed our pegs in a hurry, as I had ordered a few weeks earlier, and had forgotten to press “send”, so I rang and as for a quick delivery, and our order was delivered in days.
We love ezy anchor pegs, we loaned all our pegs to our daughter and grandson, our daughter lost her husband last year to cancer, over the past twelve months she has picked herself up, dusted herself off, and they are currently travelling the Hay River Road.
This trip has been made easier by Ezy Anchor, as Will who is now 12 years old, and can easily put in and take out the pegs to the OzTent (also ours). Thank you Ezy Anchor for making their lives a little bit easier, by for ingenious pegs!
Very good product
Always found your products great so good to use and are so much sturdy then normal pegs
Thkey are an ideal product, however they could supply something to cover/protect the tip and it is prone to poke holes through the carry bag.
So easy to use, for a range of applications. However if only there was a more coarse threaded one for sandy soils. I like the red colour for the rope holders, as it shows the location of the peg and also helps when they are removed before going back in the bag