Premium Caravan Starter Pack
Now packed with even more value for Caravaners!
The Premium Caravan Starter Pack is designed for Caravaners for use in the hard red and gravelly dirt of the Outback and also sandy loam soils, and includes the Premium Ezy Anchor Storage Bag.
Premium Package Includes:
- 8 x Ezy Anchors
- 4 x Coastal pegs at 280mm long
- 4 x Outback pegs at 200mm long
- 1 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1x Torx T50 Manual removal L key
- 2 x Caravan Double Guy Ropes with Velcro straps, stainless clips, trace springs, cleats and reflective double braided polyester rope
- 1 x Ezy Anchor Premium Storage bag - see full product specs here: https://ezyanchor.com/products/premium-storage-bag
These packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia.
We thank you for your purchase and wish you many years of happy use of your Ezy Anchors!
**Ezy Anchor supports Australian Business and Jobs**
*We cannot accept responsibility for damage and injuries caused by misuse.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete
*In the event of a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
**Remember to regularly charge your drill or impact driver battery.
Could not be happier with the Premium Caravan Starter Pack. The ropes attached effortlessly and securely to the awning arm and they held firmly in the ground with the anchors. Easy to screw the pegs in and out with a drill. Money well spent.