The Coastal Pack is designed for those who caravan or camp within the Coastal areas behind the dunes, away from the beach and on typically firm sandy loam soils such as Coastal Caravan Parks. It is not suitable to soft beach sand!
- 6 x Ezy Anchors
- 6 x 280mm Long Screws
- 1 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1 x Calico Storage Bag
*A Sand Anchor is currently under design*
These packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or damage and injuries caused by the same.
We thank you for your purchase and wish you many years of happy use of your Ezy Anchors!
**Ezy Anchor supports Australian Business and Jobs**
*We cannot accept responsibility for damage and injuries caused by misuse.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete
*In the event of a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
**Remember to regularly charge your drill or impact driver battery.
What an awesome Aussie product. Setting up the awning for the van in the heat was a dream. So quick and efficient and packing up was just as easy. Looking to purchase more for the flooring. We also purchased the clothesline that worked a treat.
Great product ezy to use would highly recommend
I’ve been using EzyAnchor for a couple of years now. When you’re not getting any younger, the idea of bending over to hammer in pegs is the last thing you want to do. I’ve just purchased my third Coastal pack to add to my collection and it arrived within two days. We’ve been in some horrendous weather where the old standard pegs pulled out, but the EzyAnchor Coastal held firm. I’ve tried many brands of pegs and EzyAnchor knockoffs but they just don’t cut the mustard.
If you’re worried about your expensive awning or tent being destroyed in inclement weather, do yourself and your gear a favour and add EzyAnchor to your kit.
You won’t regret it!
Owned and developed in Australia for Australian conditions.
Thanks very much for your product, it’s made my camping life so much easier and no more bent pegs. So good to go to bed at night knowing the ropes will hold.
Don’t send this crap at 9.45pm.