Some of you asked us what is the best way to use your Ezy Anchor caravan guy ropes for securing your awnings when rolled out. Please follow the instructions below for best results:
- Roll your awning out
- Place the Velcro strap around your awning arm as close to the top as possible.
- Secure the strap tightly around the arm and not the barrel of the awning
- Attach the guy ropes by the clip to the steel D Ring
- Run your guy rope/s down at an approximate angle of 30 degrees to your Ezy Anchor
- Attach your guy rope to your Ezy Anchor (Orange Hook)
- Install your Ezy Anchor in the ground and tension your guy rope.