Starter Pack PLUS
Now packed with even more value!
The Starter Pack Plus is designed for Caravanners, Campers and others who want to start with a multipurpose pack that covers the use of the Ezy Anchors in the hard red and gravelly dirt of the Outback and also sandy loam soils such as Coastal Caravan parks.
- 8 x Ezy Anchors
- 4 x 200mm Long Outback Screws
- 4 x 280mm Long Coastal Screws
- 1 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1 x Calico Storage Bag
These packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia.
We thank you for your purchase and wish you many years of happy use of your Ezy Anchors!
**Ezy Anchor supports Australian Business and Jobs**
*We cannot accept responsibility for damage and injuries caused by misuse.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete
*In the event of a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
**Remember to regularly charge your drill or impact driver battery.
Recently used my new ezy anchor pegs to secure my caravans awning. Was staying alongside a friend who had a different brand of screw in pegs. My friend found the ground too hard and couldn't get his pegs to go in, whilst my large ezy anchor pegs screwed straight in. Ezy as. You gotta be happy with that.
Absolutely love this product. The hook system is just the best & I love the driver (no socket & square drive required.✅✅
Used them on the weekend, great product, easier than using the old pins and hammer.
We ordered and received our purchase promptly. To use on our first trip they made set so much easier !! Thank you
We’ve been travelling full time for 2 years and have had all the well known screw in pegs and during 12 months in outback Qld managed to bend all these. The Longreach area had some of the hardest ground I’ve encountered. We met some fellow travellers that recommended Ezy Anchor pegs and they lived up to their praise. I bought a set last year to trial them and now my second set to add to my collection. Couldn’t be happier with them and will pass the word as we travel.